Benfica à moda de The Beatles

sexta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2011

Artur: Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun, And I say "It's all right".

Eduardo: Obladi oblada life goes on bra, Lala how the life goes on.

Mika: The long and winding road...

Maxi: It's been a hard day's night and I've been workin' like a dog.

Luisão: It's getting better all the time.

Garay: I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in.

Jardel: I get by with a little help from my friends.

Miguel Vítor: Help me if you can, I'm feeling down. And I do appreciate you being 'round. Help me, get my feet back on th ground. Won't you please, please, help me?

Emerson:
We're sorry but it's time to go.

Capdevila: The newspaper said what are you doing in bed?

Luís Martins: I will return, I'll return.

César Peixoto: All the lonely people, Where do they all come from? All the lonely people, Where do they all belong?

Javi: Black, white, green, red, can I take my friend to bed?

Matic: Because I've told you before, Oh, you can't do that.

Ruben Amorim: He's a real nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land.

Witsel: For I don't care too much for money, For money can't buy me love.

Enzo Pérez: You say goodbye and I say hello, Hello hello, I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

Gaitán: Although your mind's opaque, Try thinking more if just for your own sake. The future still looks good, And you've got time to rectify all the things that you should.

Nolito:
Let it be, let it be. There will be an answer, let it be.

Bruno César:
I'm sorry that I doubted you, I was so unfair.

David Simão: Well shake on you baby now, shake on baby, twist and shout!

Ruben Pinto:
Well I talk about boys. Don't you know I mean boys? Well I talk about boys now. Ah, boys!

Aimar:
Yeah, you've got that something, I think you'll understand, When I'll say that something, I want to hold your hand.

Rodrigo: Sitting in the English garden waiting for the sun.

Rodrigo Mora: I don't want to spoil the party so I'll go. I would hate my disappointment to show. There's nothing for me here.

Nelson Oliveira: Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Saviola: Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be. There's a shadow hanging over me, Oh, yesterday, came suddenly.

Cardozo: All you need is love, love, That is all you need.


Jorge Jesus:
Expert, textpert, choking smokers don't you think the joker laughs at you?

2 comentários:

Luis Rosario disse...

Este homem está numa forma soberba!

Oxalá os nossos jogadores te acompanhem logo!

Até já!

Nuno Bento disse...

Parabéns! Para um fã dos The Beatles como eu, este foi um post brilhante! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Céu Encarnado - by Templates para novo blogger
Creative Commons License
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.